Google Workspace – An ideal platform for Business Owners
Are you planning to streamline your business by taking it on cloud? Google has made it easy with its cloud based Software as a Service (SaaS) product – Google Workspace.
What is Google Workspace?
Google Workspace is a collection of powerful cloud based products developed by Google for Enterprises, Businesses, Institutes, etc. The primary Google Applications you’re probably familiar with include Gmail, Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Google Forms, Calendars, Hangouts, etc.
Let’s look into the key features of Google Workspace, making it perfect to integrate it with our work:
What are the Key Features of Google Workspace?
Google Workspace provides us many tools under the four categories:
- Connect: As the name suggests, all the products under this category are to reach out to your customers and colleagues. It comprises Gmail, Hangouts, Google Meet, etc.
- Create: This Category includes products to pen down your project such as Google Docs to write Scope of the Project & draw work diagrams, Google Slides to make Presentations, Google Sheets to create Project Plans, WorkFlow & Track Sheets, and Google Forms for Data Submission.
- Access: Google Drive and Cloud Search come under this category and are used to store files which you can access anywhere and can share with your team.
- Control: Google provides the Admin from where you can manage Users, Devices and Data securely and easily.
For detailed insights you can follow Introduction to G-Suite by Kewal Kishan – Technology Coach.
Google Workspace APPs:
- Google docs: An online word processor for smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs.
- Google Sheets: A spreadsheet program with built-in formulas, pivot tables and conditional formatting options to save time and simplify data processing.
- Google Keep: A note-taking service to quickly capture what's on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. You can capture notes, share them with others.
- Google Forms: A survey administration software to create online forms and surveys and edit it with others at the same time.
- Google Drive: A file storage and synchronization service which allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files with authentication.
- Google Calendar: A time-management and scheduling calendar to create and edit events. It suggests meeting times and integrates seamlessly with Gmail.
- Google Meet: A video-communication service for real-time meetings using your browser, share your video, desktop, and presentations with teammates and customers.
- Google Slides: A presentation program makes your ideas shine with a variety of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more.
- Google Sites: Google Sites is a structured wiki and web page-creation tool to create and edit customized websites without coding experience and knowledge.
- Google Data Studio: Create interactive dashboards and visual graphic reports that are easy to read and share.
Google Workspace Subscription Plans:
Google offers a free standard edition of Google Workspace for everyone with limited features. To upgrade the services for Business or Enterprise level, you have to purchase a Subscription plan.
Google workspace pricing starts as low as ₹125/user/month for Business starter plan, ₹672/user/month for standard Business level plan and ₹1260/user/month for advanced Business plus plan. If you are an enterprise, you can directly contact them and get the customized plan according to your requirement.
So, to technically drive your business get started with Google Workspace. First identify your requirements and then choose which plan suits you the best. Learn how to build systems for your business with Google applications.
Put your Business on Autopilot ✈️
Join me for a 2-hour live session -
"How to put your operations on autopilot using Google Apps to manage your business working only 1 hour/day"