Have you ever wondered that you can also create Data Submission forms without any coding experience or technical background?
Well yes! Google has made it easy with its best free form tool – Google Forms.
What are Google Forms?
Google Forms is an online data collection tool that integrates easily and efficiently with other Google Products. It provides an easy way to create forms in a matter of minutes and without writing a single line of code. Sounds easy?
Yes, it is very user-friendly to implement. You can create surveys, quiz forms with multiple choice questions, drag-and-drop type questions, registration forms, opinion polls, etc. But if you are entirely new to this cloud platform, it can be somewhat complex for you.
So sit, relax, and follow the step by step tutorial to getting introduced with all the features, tools, and functions of Google Forms within minutes:
How to use Google Forms?
Are you feeling overwhelmed and unsure of how to get started? You can take help from the video: Introduction to Google Form by Kewal Kishan – Technology Coach.
1. Go to the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/
2. Create a New Form: Click on the “+” icon. It will take you to the New Form Screen. If you don’t want to start with a blank form, you can choose one of the templates available as per your requirement.
3. Save your Form: Click on the untitled form and rename it to save it.
4. Customize the Form: Add Form description, though it is optional, it is advisable to use it. Select the theme, background color, and font style to customize it.
5. Add Elements: Add questions to the form, select the question type, and add response options & Validations to each question.
6. Edit Form: You can reorder & delete questions, add a description or hint to the questions and can shuffle the answer order. You can also add images or videos to a question.
7. Choose Form Settings: Implement settings to the form such as who can access the form, collect Email Address or not, whether to send Response Receipts, etc.
8. Share for review: Invite People to review your form. Under “Invite People” add email addresses and send the invitation.
9. Preview: Preview your form, edit it if required, and save.
10. Send Form: You can send the form directly through Email or customized link. This form can also be shared on Social Media and can be embedded into the website in specified inline frames.
11. Analyze Responses: Click on the Responses tab to check the responses report, click on the email address to check the individual response. You can also link your form to Google Spreadsheet or Google Doc to view responses at these destinations.
12. Export Data: You can Print the Form and can download the Responses as a CSV File.
Google Forms are simple to use, once you become handy on it.
I am sure now you have more knowledge about the Google forms and its usage. It will help you to keep doing things in a more organized and productive way to achieve 10X results from your teams.
Start Free Trial today to get insights on the Business Automation using G-suite for your Business.
Join me for a 2-hour live session -
Sign up now to get the following tools: